Mesh Exterior Storage Panel Isolates Wet Gear from Dry Gear
• Exterior mesh panel ventilates moisture to inhibit mold & mildew.
• Located on front panel for easy access.
• Waterproof fabric is featured between the main compartment and exterior mesh storage panel
• Large enough to store wet towels, t-shirts, hats, and sweat bands.
• Closes with a longer zipper for wide open access.
• Not recommended for storing shoes.
Small Exterior Pocket for Valuables
• Felt lined to protect delicate items.
• Ideal for storing phone, sunglasses, ear buds, and keys.
• Cleverly located for quick access while carrying the bag to or from the court.
Large Exterior Pocket for Water Bottle
• Ideal for storing a 40oz. water bottle, can of tennis balls, or extra towel.
• When items are stored, ample room remains to store 3 racquets in the main compartment.
3-Racquet Storage Capacity
• Comfortably accommodates 3 oversized racquets or 3 standard sized racquets.
• When racquets are stored, extra room is available within the main compartment to store 1-2 other items like a
t-shirt or towel.
• Can fit 4 racquets with a snug fit if the handles overlap.
Premium Shoulder Strap
• Adjustable in length to customize to your body size and preference.
• Premium padding for comfortable transport.
• Detachable if you prefer to carry by the grab handle.
Protected Zippers and Durable Materials
• 600D polyester.
• Tough for years of play.
• Water repellent treatment provides light resistance against weather.
• Zipper teeth are protected underneath zipper jackets to minimize wear and tear from the elements.
Love this Bag
I selected this bag for the front mesh pocket, as I always have something sweaty after playing that I want to keep separate from other items. This is a great feature; other players have noticed it as well and wish their bag had it. The quality (materials, construction, etc.) of the bag is excellent. I also like the valuables pocket for phone, car key, etc. and use the other outside pocket for a water bottle and/or can of balls. The one thing I wish it also had would be an inside sleeve of some kind to protect the racquet head from other items OR that it were about 2" longer so my single racquet cover would fit inside the bag. Definitely would pick this bag again though.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.