Two Side Panel Storage Sleeves
• Each side panel holds up to three extended length oversize racquets.
• Fully padded for protection.
Main Storage Compartment with Optional Internal Divider System
• Ideal for storing bulky items such as a jacket, dry clothes, towels, hat, loose tennis balls, or water bottle.
• Locker door style entry provides wide open and easy access.
• Inside the main storage compartment, two internal dividers are removable and can adjust anywhere within for custom organization and prevent items from bunching at the bottom of the bag.
• Rigid internal dividers provide structure to the bag when the main storage compartment is not completely full.
• Remove the dividers for situations when you prefer undivided storage or for storing up to six additional racquets
Leakproof Exterior Top Pocket
• Waterproof material prevents wet gear from leaking into the main compartment.
• Exterior vents allow moisture to evaporate.
• Located on the top for easy access.
• Large enough to store size 12 tennis shoes and some additional towels or apparel.
• When not used, the internal pocket material easily compresses to maximize the main compartment’s storage capability.
Three Additional External Pockets
• Sized for storing small to medium sized items such as phone, wallet, keys, tennis string, overgrips, dampeners, sunscreen, wrist band, and first aid kit.
• Bottom pockets feature stretchy exterior to allow for increased capacity when needed.
• Top left pocket is felt lined and features internal felt slots to store delicate items such as phone and sunglasses.
Integrated Hanging Hook
• Allows the bag to hang from a fence.
• Can be tucked away neatly when not in use.
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
• Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes.
• Premium zippers glide smoothly and are vastly more durable than typical tennis bag zippers.
• Custom designed anodized aluminum zipper pulls.
• Zipper teeth conceal behind a zipper cover for additional protection and clean aesthetic.
• Auto-lock zippers prevent accidental opening.
• 420D polyester dobby with diamond ripstop, DWR impregnated, and PU coated.
• Excellent combination of lightweight and durability.
• Extra resistant to tearing and ripping.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
• 500D Cordura, DWR impregnated.
• Superior durability against abrasion.
• Weather resistant exterior.
Great bag … one thing
I love the bag … fits everything! Very easy to organize what you need. One big issue… you cannot wash the bag! A summer of playing, then walking home my bag is soaked with sweat!! I asked if it would be ok to put it in the washing machine and got a firm “no”!! The suggestion was to wipe it down, but that won’t get it clean. I really love the bag … but one summer and it stinks! I can’t use it much longer. I think a bag should last longer one summer
To maximize the durability of the bag, we recommend wiping down dirty areas with a wet rag with some mild soap. Once clean, you can then rinse the washed area with a clean wet rag. For odors, there are a lot of anti-odor sprays to choose from that essentially kill the bacteria that is causing the odor. Please try any of those sprays.
Best bags for racket sports
Great bag, great quality, very easy to customize inner storage and also comfortable… geau sport website buying experience was also great, got a discount for 2 bags, which arrived perfectly on time and just as ordered. 110% recommended
Size Great, Pockets Get Impacted from Objects, Dividers meh, Durability will be Tested
My girlfriend has bought a couple of bags from Geau Sport thanks to Harry at Tennis Spin. I don't think I've ever come across a bag that I would give 5 stars, so take that for what it's worth. The closest probably would be the Solinco 15-Pack Tour Bag, my last bag, but zippers were it's downfall. I love the size of this bag. It is big enough I can bring along my racquets I care about (currently just 3 - 2 standard and one huge Bubba RZR) and all the extra stuff I tote around. Unfortunately the storage of racquets impacts the ability to store things on the pockets lateral of the racquet pockets on each side. Also, there is no easy access pockets while the bag is being worn, which would be nice to have to quickly stash a phone or wallet and whip out as your entering/exiting a club. I can feel the racquets protruding in to the space on the lateral storage compartments. My last bag did a good job of creating a shell for the lateral pockets so that this doesn't happen, which I thought was really nice. I am also skeptical of the material choice of the flexible mesh used on the lower external pockets as this will be susceptible to any rubbing being next to other objects external to the bag. I haven't had a bag with dividers, and I was anticipating using them. It seems the standard dividers (7" wide by 11" deep not including the velcro flaps) are not quite the right size (I think they are geared more towards the 9 racket bag). The 12 racquet bag's main compartment is a bit wider than the 9 raqcet bag. I ended up rotating them 90° so it is 11" wide and 7" deep, which isn't quite deep enough and I get inconsistent sticking with the velcro only being on 3 sides, but at least it achieves the shelving to a certain extent and the shape of the bag has some integrity. If you store anything solid, pointy, hard, and the lateral mesh gets rubbed the wrong way (maybe getting an abrasion from a small slide on the concrete of a tennis court?) I could see this ripping at some point. I have a 30-pack of Yonex overgrips in one of the side mesh pockets, and just the pointyness of the plastic bag makes me think it will eventually ********* the mesh and cause a tear. This makes me dubious how long this bag will last me. Overall, it is stylish and large. Similar to the backpack I have from them I feel like the style is prioritized over function, so the bag sometimes gets in its own way compromising functionality, usability, and possibly durability. Some additional forethought with the dividers probably would have bumped this up to 4 stars, but looking at the divider pack leads me to believe that Geau Sport simply re-used the 9 racquet dividers for the larger 12 racquet bag.
Thanks for the feedback Joshua. Regarding the dividers - If you store your racquets in the side compartments first, then install the shelves, you're good to go.
Look no further
I have been using Head 12 racket bags for years and while they are nice they have several bad design elements. The zippered pockets used to all zip open from the down position so that if you didn't have them closed perfectly they would dump your stuff in the parking lot after leaving the court when you used the bag as a back pack. On their new bags half of them still open this way. In my search for the best bag I found the Geau Axiom racket bag 2.0 12 pack. I just received it and have brought it to the club once. It is very high quality with a layout that I wish I could claim I designed. The shelves (I bought an extra and a divider) are amazing for organization in the main compartment. I also bought the compression bags for clothes both dirty and clean which fit perfectly on the shelves. The outside lower pockets are great for organizing little stuff like sweat bands, face towels, replacement grips, racket dampeners, and because they stretch great for water bottles. The racket compartments are perfect and on the left side there is a top compartment on the side of the racket compartment for Sun glasses, iPhone, wallet, and keys etc. This is a stand up bag which is a somewhat new trend that I am all in on. it is very comfortable as a back pack and I think it could be great as your travel bag on a weekend trip. I had a few questions after ordering and emailed Geau. Chris got back to me super fast and explained a key design feature. I would very much recommend this to the finicky consumer.
Perfect tennis bag
I have had the Axiom 12 pack tennis bag for only a few days now and I already absolutely love it! The middle compartment storage design is my favorite part about the bag. It is unlike any other bag I have seen and makes organizing belongings so much easier and more accessible due to the adjustable dividers. Not only this, but the storage space is so much bigger than any other bag I have owned. The unique style of the side storage pockets is something I love as well- it helps out a lot when trying to find smaller items I place in the pockets. Also, the quality of the bag is phenomenal- I can see it lasting for years! Overall, I couldn't recommend this bag more. I never want to go back to any other tennis bag now!
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.