Two Side Panel Storage Sleeves
• Each side panel holds up to two standard sized racquets for a total racquets capacity of 4 racquets for the side panels.
• Each side panel is fully padded for protection.
Main Storage Compartment with Optional Internal Divider System
• Capable of storing 5 racquets but ideal for storing bulky items such as a jacket, dry clothes, towels, hat, loose tennis balls, or water bottle.
• Duffel-style entry provides wide open and easy access.
• Inside the main storage compartment, two internal dividers are removable and can adjust anywhere within for custom organization and prevent items from bunching at the bottom of the bag.
• Provides structure and shape to the bag when the main storage compartment is not completely full.
• Remove the dividers for situations when you prefer undivided storage or for storing additional racquets.
Waterproof Exterior Top Pocket
• Waterproof material prevents wet gear from leaking into the main compartment.
• Exterior vents allow moisture to evaporate.
• Located on the top for easy access.
• Large enough to store size 12 tennis shoes and some additional towels or apparel.
• When not used, the internal pocket material easily compresses to maximize the main compartment’s storage capability.
Three Additional External Pockets
• Sized for storing small to medium sized items such as phone, wallet, keys, tennis string, overgrips, dampeners, sunscreen, wrist band, and first aid kit.
• Bottom right side pocket features felt lining and three internal slits to protect delicate items such as phone, sunglasses, and keys from scratches.
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
• Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes.
• Premium zippers glide smoothly and are vastly more durable than typical tennis bag zippers.
• Custom designed anodized aluminum zipper pulls.
• Zipper teeth conceal behind a zipper cover for additional protection and clean aesthetic.
• Auto-lock zippers prevent accidental opening.
• 420D polyester dobby with diamond ripstop, DWR impregnated, and PU coated.
• Excellent combination of lightweight and durability.
• Extra resistant to tearing and ripping.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
• 500D Cordura, DWR impregnated.
• Superior durability against abrasion.
• Weather resistant exterior.
I have used many bags before and always felt that they didn't organize anything right and would weigh me down when I would ride my bike to the courts. This bag organizes super well and fits all my stuff
Extremely Well Made!
Received my Axiom 9 pack yesterday—already put into use…love it! Extremely well made, great design, and very comfortable to carry! Happy with my purchase :-)
Best bag on the market
I will admit it. I'm a bag snob. I'm really picky about bags, with an emphasis on quality, functionality, and looks. This bag is orders of magnitude better in quality that everything out there that I've seen. I can tell that this bag will probably last longer than any other piece of tennis gear I own. I've owned traditional bags, and most recently I've gone through two duffle-style bags. While those were good, this bag is highly configurable and really allowed me to customize how I want the interior organized. I suspect I will to tinker with it over time as I figure out what works best. The racket compartments are good for 2 rackets each and I also want to mention the abundance of other pockets for all the other stuff I like to bring to the court. I'm all-in on this awesome bag!
This will be the bag I am sticking with...
Great Bag. Quality material and workmanship. I have used multiple branded 6-packs, 9/10 packs and duffle style tennis bags. Even had the legendary Nike Court Tech One lock style bag. The Axiom bag is the one that meets my criteria the best: 1) holds multiple frames 2) stand up 3) usable storage area 4) not too large and 5) quality material.
Hands-down, the best tennis bag out there
I have been using this bag for about a month now and it is simply, hands-down, the best tennis bag out there. full-stop. My back thanks you and the storage and side pockets and the shoe pocket are so thoughtfully designed and implemented. I am thrilled with it. Keep up the great work and I look forward to future iterations of the bag (i.e. maybe a duffel bag like strap feature).
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.