Mesh Exterior Storage Panel Isolates Wet Gear from Dry Gear
• Exterior mesh panel ventilates moisture to inhibit mold & mildew.
• Located on front panel for easy access.
• Waterproof fabric is featured between the main compartment and exterior mesh storage panel
• Large enough to store wet towels, t-shirts, hats, and sweat bands.
• Closes with a longer zipper for wide open access.
• Not recommended for storing shoes.
Small Exterior Pocket for Valuables
• Felt lined to protect delicate items.
• Ideal for storing phone, sunglasses, ear buds, and keys.
• Cleverly located for quick access while carrying the bag to or from the court.
Large Exterior Pocket for Water Bottle
• Ideal for storing a 40oz. water bottle, can of tennis balls, or extra towel.
• When items are stored, ample room remains to store 3 racquets in the main compartment.
3-Racquet Storage Capacity
• Comfortably accommodates 3 oversized racquets or 3 standard sized racquets.
• When racquets are stored, extra room is available within the main compartment to store 1-2 other items like a
t-shirt or towel.
• Can fit 4 racquets with a snug fit if the handles overlap.
Premium Shoulder Strap
• Adjustable in length to customize to your body size and preference.
• Premium padding for comfortable transport.
• Detachable if you prefer to carry by the grab handle.
Protected Zippers and Durable Materials
• 600D polyester.
• Tough for years of play.
• Water repellent treatment provides light resistance against weather.
• Zipper teeth are protected underneath zipper jackets to minimize wear and tear from the elements.
Love this Bag
I selected this bag for the front mesh pocket, as I always have something sweaty after playing that I want to keep separate from other items. This is a great feature; other players have noticed it as well and wish their bag had it. The quality (materials, construction, etc.) of the bag is excellent. I also like the valuables pocket for phone, car key, etc. and use the other outside pocket for a water bottle and/or can of balls. The one thing I wish it also had would be an inside sleeve of some kind to protect the racquet head from other items OR that it were about 2" longer so my single racquet cover would fit inside the bag. Definitely would pick this bag again though.
Anther 3 Pack
I’m really enjoying my three pack Aether tennis bag. I’ve owned 6 + 9 pack bags but this three pack is lighter and easier to travel to the courts with.
Best 3 racquet bad due to innovation and design
I have tried several 3 pack racquet bags during many years of playing tennis and this one by Geau Sport is clearly the best for three reasons. 1) Design. This bag is more contemporary and minimalist. I love that is doesn't SCREAM a brand in your face. The bag speaks for itself vs annoying graphics and is made with quality and innovative concepts. 2) Materials. I really like the zippers and how functional they are vs the typical zippers on 3 racket bags that are susceptible to UV light and wear and tear, especially where the throat of the racquet is. The hooks are not all plastic like everyone else. This one has a metal part that springs into place and is very easy to use. 3) Innovation - I love the mesh pocket on the outside for wet clothing after play. Keeps wet clothing, towels and sweat bands away from whatever is still dry on the inside and doesn't make the inside stink. Also, the dedicated soft fabric phone pocket was a really nice surprise and in a great location. On the underside of the bag where the handle of the racquets are, there is a pocket for a can of balls or water bottle, etc. Overall - very impressed with the amount of stuff this bag holds. MUCH more than you would ever expect a 3-racquet bag to hold. As a bonus, I like the idea of supporting a smaller company based in the USA.
This bag just fits the right amount of stuff I need as a 1-2 times a week player: 3 racquets, shoes, a can of balls, accessories, and my valuables. The construction quality is high and I also like the sleek look and minimalistic branding.
Perfect size for my needs
I love the minimalist design and quality materials of this bag. I can fit 3 racquets and my shoes into the main compartment and I love the plush pocket for my keys, wallet, and phone. The mesh exterior pocket is great for wrist bands, grips, small towels, etc. It is essentially the optimal size bag for a couple times a week player who needs their racquets and a few other essentials but doesn't want to be bogged down by a massive bag.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.