Premium Customizable Shoulder Straps
• Removeable to accommodate your carrying style – dual strap, single strap, or no strap.
• Adjustable width and length provide best in market fit for your body type.
• Sternum strap for enhanced stability. Can remove if desired.
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
Two Waterproof Pockets for Storing Wet Gear and Shoes
• Large pocket on the underside of the main compartment lid is ideal for towels and apparel.
• Medium sized pocket on the bag’s end is ideal for dirty shoes. Large enough for size 12 tennis shoes. When not in use the internal pocket material easily compresses to maximize the main compartment’s storage capability.
• Both pockets feature waterproof material prevents wet gear from leaking into the main compartment.
• Both pockets feature exterior vents to allow moisture to evaporate.
Two Additional External Pockets
• Larger pocket features integrated mesh slots for organizing string, grip, and tape.
• Smaller pocket is ideal for storing phone, wallet, and keys.
• Premium zippers glide smoothly and are vastly more durable than typical tennis bag zippers.
• Custom designed anodized aluminum zipper pulls for two exterior pockets.
• Easy to grab and durable rope pulls for the main compartment.
• Zipper teeth conceal behind a zipper cover for additional protection and clean aesthetic.
• 420D polyester dobby with diamond ripstop, DWR impregnated, and PU coated.
• Excellent combination of lightweight and durability.
• Extra resistant to tearing and ripping.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
• 500D Cordura, DWR impregnated.
• Superior durability against abrasion.
• Weather resistant exterior.
Axiom Duffel Bag
This is one of the top Tennis Bags that I've ever owned. I love the construction, and the amount of pockets that this bag has to offer, as well as the customizability. It's spacious enough to hold all of the things I need while on court and is extremely comfortable to carry when all is said and done. I'm able to store my shoes and slip into a pair of flip flops, and I can place my soiled clothes into the bag if and when needed. This is possibly one of the top bags I've ever purchased.
love my new bag
I received my bag yesterday, and it arrived within four days of placing my order. Chris was very prompt with answering my questions before I made my purchase. Those exchanges gave me the confidence to believe in his product. In addition to the duffle, I bought a packing cube and floating pocket. I am using the bag for pickleball, and I must admit my first reaction was this bag is too big. However, as I put all my gear away, played with the adjustable dividers, and figured out what made sense, I am now thrilled to have an organized way to pack my gear. I loaded my packing cube with a few extra shirts, and a light sweat shirt. I am now able to carry recovery oofas shoes in the designated pocket, two large water bottles, extra clothes, two paddles, balls, and lots of extras( overgrips, tape, elbow braces, and so much more. The dirty, wet clothes top pocket will come in handy, and the big long front facing pocket holds so much. I placed the floating pocket on a divider to hold a few other things. I love the additional small front pocket for my phone and keys. The bag is well made, the materials are first rate. The zippers seem to be well made, and easy to grab. I haven't tried all the possible configurations for the straps, but they are well padded, and seem to have good flexibility. While having a big bag for everyday play may be overkill, this bag will be amazing when I go to round robins or tournaments. I highly recommend this well crafted duffel. Thanks
Worth the wait...
This is Geau's take on one of the best bags ever made (Tecnifibre Rackpack) and I have been patiently waiting for it's release for quite a while. Chris's meticulous attention to detail and bag designing experience is how we get the Axiom duffel. I'm so glad the duffle came after the backpack and racquet bag as the lessons learnt carried over to this masterpiece. Bravo! Well worth the money and wait...
This bag is the one
I won't rehash the bag's features, those are easily described and shown above in the product details. In the 6 years I've played pickleball I've lost track how many bags I've gone through. I'm luckier than most by not having to pay for most of them since I was sponsored for most of this time but still, replacing bags because they fall apart or don't meet your needs is frustrating. Ironically I thought I had found my favorite bag five months ago when I bought the Axiom 9-Pack (don't ask how many hours I put into researching bags). I was happy with that bag, plenty of space to store by gear, I needed a shoe clip to attach to the pull handle because my size 15 court shoes didn't fit inside but no big deal since I was used to that. I mentioned that bag to a buddy of mine who plays pickleball and a few weeks later he messaged me for a link. When I checked the website that's when I noticed the duffel. After looking at the photos and its features I messaged my buddy back and said he should go with the duffel instead (which he did). A few days later I placed my own order to replace my Axiom 9-Pack that was still in perfect condition and I have no regrets. Out of the box the duffel looks smaller but it's deceptively spacious. When it expands I could transfer all of my gear over from my other Axiom 9-Pack and I still had plenty of room left over. What made me smile was for the first time ever I found a bag that could store my size 15 shoes INSIDE without sacrificing space for other gear! I use one of the inside side compartments to store my paddles and my shoes go along the side of the opposite compartment, heel to toe. Another thing I like is the quick/easy access to my gear when I open the main compartment and pull back the flap. I use the gear dividers to store balls, grips, drill accessories, eyewear, and a bunch of other gear. To be honest, this duffel is the best of both worlds because the shoulder straps make it versatile to carry so it could easily serve as a backpack. There's just so much love about this bag, the craftsmanship is top tier, extremely sturdy zippers that glide easily across the pockets/compartments, eternal straps near the tug handle to attach accessories such as a shoe clip, gloves, a bag tag, etc. (that was the one thing I wish my other Axiom 9-Pack had). For its size this bag is very lightweight and because it collapses I'm thinking I may be able to get by with it as a carry on for when I fly to play tournaments. And finally, my other Axiom 9-Pack isn't collecting dust. I gifted it to a buddy of mine that I play with who didn't have a bag. We took a photo the other day after our drilling session and these bags make us look amazing! They'll likely outlast us.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.