Back Panel Sleeve Custom for Tennis Racquets
• Customized to store 2 standard racquets or 1 oversize racquet.
• When zipped closed, racquet grips will extend out of the bag diagonally to avoid contact with your head while wearing the backpack.
• Exterior padding for comfort and protection.
• Capable of storing a large laptop computer measuring 17.5” x 12”.
Main Storage Compartment
• Two internal pockets within main compartment. Sized for storing small to medium sized items such as tennis string, overgrips, dampeners, sunscreen, wrist band, and first aid kit. Zippered closures prevent items from spilling out into main compartment.
• Additional accessories can be purchased to quench your obsession with organization. Check out our compressible packing cube that fits perfectly inside the main compartment.
Optional Internal Divider
• Inside the main storage compartment, a divider can optionally fold out to keep gear organized, protected, and not bunched at the bottom of your bag.
• Provides structure and shape to the bag when the main storage compartment is not completely full.
• Fold the panel flat for situations when you prefer wide open, undivided storage.
Leakproof Exterior Side Pocket
• Waterproof material prevents wet gear from leaking into the main compartment.
• Exterior vents allow moisture to evaporate
• Located on the side for easy access.
• Large enough to store size 12 tennis shoes.
• When not used, the internal pocket material easily compresses to maximize the main compartment’s storage capability.
Crush Resistant External Pocket
• Ideal for storing delicate items such as sunglasses, phone, wallet, and keys.
• 3D contoured foam protects delicate items from impacts and crushing.
Two Expandable Side Pockets
• Each pocket can store up to a 40oz water bottle or one can of tennis balls.
• Elastic construction keeps pockets flush against the bag when not used.
• Magnetic closures are ideal for easy access when storing phones or jewelry.
• Allows the bag to hang from a fence.
• Can be tucked away neatly when not in use.
Shoulder Straps with Sternum Strap
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
• Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes.
• Sternum strap for enhanced stability. Can be removed if desired.
• Premium zippers glide smoothly and are vastly more durable than typical tennis bag zippers.
• Custom designed anodized aluminum zipper pulls.
• Zipper teeth conceal behind a zipper cover for additional protection and clean aesthetic.
• Auto-lock zippers prevent accidental opening of racquet sleeve.
• 420D polyester dobby with diamond ripstop, DWR impregnated, and PU coated.
• Excellent combination of lightweight and durability.
• Extra resistant to tearing and ripping.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
• 500D Cordura, DWR impregnated.
• Superior durability against abrasion.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
The Geau Sport tennis backpack has completely shattered my perception of what a tennis backpack is capable of.
In the past, I’ve never considered using a backpack style bag as my tennis bag because the options were just generic multi-purpose backpacks that weren’t “great” for tennis specific use. The Geau Sport tennis backpack has completely shattered my perception of what a tennis backpack is capable of. It has a surprising amount of capacity due to the well placed pockets and the two expandable exterior pockets. And because the rackets store into a devoted back panel, the entire main storage compartment is left open for other gear. I sweat a lot, so my favorite feature is the waterproof pocket on the side of the bag. I don’t have to tip the backpack upside down to access it and it’s even ventilated to let some moisture escape. I now use this tennis backpack for all my training sessions while I use the larger tennis bag for tournaments.
Husband Loves his New Tennis Backpack
First, Geau Sport is extremely responsive and provides excellent customer service. USPS lost my order and THE OWNER of Geau Sport was so attentive to ensure I received a replacement in time for my husband’s birthday. I could not have asked for a better purchasing experience and when there was a hiccup with delivery Geau easily made it all better. Now…about the bag. My husband loves it! It has plenty of storage areas/pockets which keep him organized. He loves how lightweight the bag is as well as the high quality. And it “just fits well.” Thanks Geau Sports for a quality, sturdy backpack that my husband really enjoys.
Absolutely amazing bag, just wish it had more support for everyday things too
I love this bag. It’s durable, spacious, fits everything tennis I need, great racquet holder slot, etc… The literal only thing I wish this bag had was a dedicated laptop holder. I use this bag for everything (tennis, office, gym), so I will often carry around my backpack. When I don’t have my racquet in the bag, I can put my laptop in the racquet holder. When I do have my racquets I cannot unfortunately. If the bag somehow fit in a laptop holder it legit would be the only bad i’d ever need.
Great Backback for Pickleball, Great Bag for Tennis
I left an initial review, and now I'm a couple months in. I bought both the smaller tennis bag and the backpack, one for each sport. The tennis bag has been awesome, perfect size, works like a locker, fits size 13 shoes. Same with the backpack for pickleball gear. Its smaller size is nice since the gear is smaller than for tennis. Glad I bought both, the 10% off got me to do it, but in hindsight I would do it even without the discount. Several of my court friends have interest now, looks like these bags will be on their gift wish lists. These are high quality as well. I went with black since they disappear in the back of my black interior car.
Bag is made with top of the line materials and is very well made. Biggest disappointment is that the angle of the racquet handle coming out of the bag is at 2 o’clock, if you 2 strap it, beware., You will knock stuff over or take out your partner. Top convenience pocket is great. Lots of functional storage,
Thanks for the feedback Todd. The handles were designed to come out at a slight angle so that the handles would not bump into the back of your head. I asked a lot of players for feedback on this detail and most preferred the angle system in place.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.