Back Panel Sleeve Custom for Tennis Racquets
• Customized to store 2 standard racquets or 1 oversize racquet.
• When zipped closed, racquet grips will extend out of the bag diagonally to avoid contact with your head while wearing the backpack.
• Exterior padding for comfort and protection.
• Capable of storing a large laptop computer measuring 17.5” x 12”.
Main Storage Compartment
• Two internal pockets within main compartment. Sized for storing small to medium sized items such as tennis string, overgrips, dampeners, sunscreen, wrist band, and first aid kit. Zippered closures prevent items from spilling out into main compartment.
• Additional accessories can be purchased to quench your obsession with organization. Check out our compressible packing cube that fits perfectly inside the main compartment.
Optional Internal Divider
• Inside the main storage compartment, a divider can optionally fold out to keep gear organized, protected, and not bunched at the bottom of your bag.
• Provides structure and shape to the bag when the main storage compartment is not completely full.
• Fold the panel flat for situations when you prefer wide open, undivided storage.
Leakproof Exterior Side Pocket
• Waterproof material prevents wet gear from leaking into the main compartment.
• Exterior vents allow moisture to evaporate
• Located on the side for easy access.
• Large enough to store size 12 tennis shoes.
• When not used, the internal pocket material easily compresses to maximize the main compartment’s storage capability.
Crush Resistant External Pocket
• Ideal for storing delicate items such as sunglasses, phone, wallet, and keys.
• 3D contoured foam protects delicate items from impacts and crushing.
Two Expandable Side Pockets
• Each pocket can store up to a 40oz water bottle or one can of tennis balls.
• Elastic construction keeps pockets flush against the bag when not used.
• Magnetic closures are ideal for easy access when storing phones or jewelry.
• Allows the bag to hang from a fence.
• Can be tucked away neatly when not in use.
Shoulder Straps with Sternum Strap
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
• Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes.
• Sternum strap for enhanced stability. Can be removed if desired.
• Premium zippers glide smoothly and are vastly more durable than typical tennis bag zippers.
• Custom designed anodized aluminum zipper pulls.
• Zipper teeth conceal behind a zipper cover for additional protection and clean aesthetic.
• Auto-lock zippers prevent accidental opening of racquet sleeve.
• 420D polyester dobby with diamond ripstop, DWR impregnated, and PU coated.
• Excellent combination of lightweight and durability.
• Extra resistant to tearing and ripping.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
• 500D Cordura, DWR impregnated.
• Superior durability against abrasion.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
The Geau Sport tennis backpack has completely shattered my perception of what a tennis backpack is capable of.
In the past, I’ve never considered using a backpack style bag as my tennis bag because the options were just generic multi-purpose backpacks that weren’t “great” for tennis specific use. The Geau Sport tennis backpack has completely shattered my perception of what a tennis backpack is capable of. It has a surprising amount of capacity due to the well placed pockets and the two expandable exterior pockets. And because the rackets store into a devoted back panel, the entire main storage compartment is left open for other gear. I sweat a lot, so my favorite feature is the waterproof pocket on the side of the bag. I don’t have to tip the backpack upside down to access it and it’s even ventilated to let some moisture escape. I now use this tennis backpack for all my training sessions while I use the larger tennis bag for tournaments.
Amazing and functional bag
This is the best tennis bag I have ever used! It’s stylish, sturdy, and each function has a purpose. I feel proud to bring it on court and it makes me happy everytime I use it. I highly recommend!
I find that the zippers get sticky and certainly not useable with one hand.
Thanks for the review Dan. As a follow up to our correspondence on email, it looks like you bought the original 1.0 version of the backpack almost 3 years ago. When designing the newer 2.0 version, some changes to the pattern were made to relieve some zipper stress. Hopefully you'll consider the 2.0 version in the future.
Well build and thoughtful compartments!
Love the feel
Bag feels solid and zips are sturdy. All compartments are thoughtfully designed!
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.