Two Side Panel Storage Sleeves
• Each side panel holds up to two extended length oversize racquets.
• Fully padded for protection.
Main Storage Compartment with Optional Internal Divider System
Ideal for storing bulky items such as a jacket, dry clothes, towels, hat, loose tennis balls, or water bottle.
• Locker door style entry provides wide open and easy access.
• Inside the main storage compartment, two internal dividers are removable and can adjust anywhere within for custom organization and prevent items from bunching at the bottom of the bag.
• Rigid internal dividers provides structure to the bag when the main storage compartment is not completely full.
• Remove the dividers for situations when you prefer undivided storage or for storing up to five additional racquets.
Leakproof Exterior Top Pocket
• Waterproof material prevents wet gear from leaking into the main compartment.
• Exterior vents allow moisture to evaporate.
• Located on the top for easy access.
• Large enough to store size 12 tennis shoes and some additional towels or apparel.
• When not used, the internal pocket material easily compresses to maximize the main compartment’s storage capability.
Three Additional External Pockets
• Sized for storing small to medium sized items such as phone, wallet, keys, tennis string, overgrips, dampeners, sunscreen, wrist band, and first aid kit.
• Bottom pockets feature stretchy exterior to allow for increased capacity when needed.
• Top left pocket is felt lined and features internal felt slots to store delicate items such as phone and sunglasses.
Integrated Hanging Hook
• Allows the bag to hang from a fence.
• Can be tucked away neatly when not in use.
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
• Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes.
• Premium zippers glide smoothly and are vastly more durable than typical tennis bag zippers.
• Custom designed anodized aluminum zipper pulls.
• Zipper teeth conceal behind a zipper cover for additional protection and clean aesthetic.
• Auto-lock zippers prevent accidental opening.
• 420D polyester dobby with diamond ripstop, DWR impregnated, and PU coated.
• Excellent combination of lightweight and durability.
• Extra resistant to tearing and ripping.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
• 500D Cordura, DWR impregnated.
• Superior durability against abrasion.
• Weather resistant exterior.
Excellent Tennis Bag
Just got the smaller tennis bag, got organized, and started using it. Love the layout and my size 13 shoes fit fine. Very well made, looks nice, No big **** logos like some of the bags. I also got the backpack for pickleball. Definitely would buy either again.
I purchased this bag for husband in 2021. Shipping was significantly delayed (over 2 months but this was due to the craziness following the pandemic.) Chris (owner? manager? customer service rep?) was super helpful and responsive. They upgraded my order from a smaller bag to this bag. PROS: It is a large, roomy bag, with lots of thoughtful storage. CONS: The outer stitching and fabric did not wear well. I was surprised at how torn up it looked in about one year. Structurally the bag is still intact and useable. Aesthetically…not so much. Looked pretty raggedy. I should note that my husband is very careful with his bag and put It on benches - not the ground. He never leaves it in the trunk; it always goes in the house when he’s not playing. We replaced it with a Wilson bag of similar size and the fabric is much more durable. This is not a dis on Geau products; it’s honest, constructive feedback for the Geau team to us moving forward. In summary, customer service is excellent. This particular bag is nice but the outer fabric didn’t hold up well.
Thanks for the insight Kristine. I'll take a look at the material but I usually receive very positive reviews on material wear and tear.
Tons of space and easy to access everything.
Great bag but pricey for Canadians
Overall, the build quality of the bag is excellent. Although two rackets fit snugly on each side, there are pockets galore to fit just about everything you need. I find the zippers can be at times tight to zip but with a little patience, they close securely. I hope that the zippers hold out over time. I particularly like that fact that the bag stands on its own as I find placing my old bag on clay courts can be a bit messy. The bag is a bit pricey for Canadians especially after FX and shipping costs to Canada (USD$50 vs Free for US addresses) so I can see that this might be a limiting factor for non-US residents. I would whole-heartedly recommend this bag for fanatics but I don't see the guys at my club running out to order this bag due to the premium price.
Hi Frank - thanks for the feedback. I've been try for a while to partner with some Canada retailers however nothing has come to fruition yet. Still working on it.
Fantastic tennis bags
Just bought two bags in Vancouver today. There are amazingly designed: style, color, and organization and with great quality …which are what I having been waiting for years!!! Just love them!
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.