Back Panel Sleeve Custom for Tennis Racquets
• Customized to store 2 standard racquets or 1 oversize racquet.
• When zipped closed, racquets grips will extend out of the bag diagonally to avoid contact with your head while wearing the backpack.
• Exterior padding for comfort and protection.
• Capable of storing a large laptop computer measuring 17.5” x 12”.
Main Storage Compartment
• Ideal for storing bigger items such as a jacket, dry clothes, towels, hat, loose tennis balls, or water bottle.
•Easy access through the top lid.
Two Internal Pockets Within Main Compartment
• Sized for storing small to medium sized items such as tennis string, overgrips, dampeners, sunscreen, wrist band, and first aid kit.
• Zippered closures prevent items from spilling out into main compartment.
Waterproof Exterior Side Pocket
• Waterproof material prevents wet gear from leaking into the main compartment.
• Exterior mesh panel ventilates moisture to inhibit mold & mildew.
• Located on the side for easy access.
• Large enough to store size 12 tennis shoes.
• When not used, the internal pocket material easily compresses to maximize the main compartment’s storage capability.
Crush Resistant External Pocket
• Ideal for storing delicate items such as sunglasses, phone, wallet, and keys 3D contoured foam protects delicate items from impacts and crushing.
• Fleece lined interior protects delicate items from scratches.
• An additional small mesh pocket within improves organization.
Two Expandable Side Pockets
• Each pocket can store up to a 40oz water bottle or one can of tennis balls.
• Elastic construction keeps pockets flush against the bag when not used.
• Magnetic closures are ideal for easy access when storing phones or jewelry.
Optional Internal Divider
• Inside the main storage compartment, a divider can optionally fold out to keep gear organized, protected, and not bunched at the bottom of your bag.
• Provides structure and shape to the bag when the main storage compartment is not completely full.
• Fold the panel flat for situations when you prefer wide open, undivided storage.
• Allows the backpack to hang from a fence.
• Can be tucked away neatly when not in use.
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
• Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes.
• Premium zippers glide smoothly and are vastly more durable than typical tennis bag zippers.
• Custom designed anodized aluminum zipper pulls.
• Zipper teeth conceal behind a zipper cover for additional protection and clean aesthetic.
•Auto-lock zippers prevent accidental opening.
• 420D polyester dobby with diamond ripstop, DWR impregnated, and PU coated.
• Excellent combination of lightweight and durability.
• Extra resistant to tearing and ripping.
• Weather-resistant exterior.
• 500D Cordura, DWR impregnated.
• Superior durability against abrasion.
• Weather resistant exterior.
The Geau Sport tennis backpack has completely shattered my perception of what a tennis backpack is capable of.
In the past, I’ve never considered using a backpack style bag as my tennis bag because the options were just generic multi-purpose backpacks that weren’t “great” for tennis specific use. The Geau Sport tennis backpack has completely shattered my perception of what a tennis backpack is capable of. It has a surprising amount of capacity due to the well placed pockets and the two expandable exterior pockets. And because the rackets store into a devoted back panel, the entire main storage compartment is left open for other gear. I sweat a lot, so my favorite feature is the waterproof pocket on the side of the bag. I don’t have to tip the backpack upside down to access it and it’s even ventilated to let some moisture escape. I now use this tennis backpack for all my training sessions while I use the larger tennis bag for tournaments.
The Axiom tennis backpack is awesome!
The Axiom tennis backpack is awesome! I was able to fit all my stuff that I had in my old Head tennis bag designed for 9 racquets. I really love the Geau Sport tennis backpack!
Nice bag, could use some support.
This is a very nice bag and pretty much satisfies everything I was looking for. I wanted to replace a heavy, 6 racquet bag that was carrying a lot of stuff I never actually used. It appears to be well-made, durable, classy without attracting too much attention (although I wish the logo was either a tad smaller or more subtle), and light. I typically carry 2 98 inch racquets, but sometimes carry 100 and/or 104 inch racquets with no problem. The only real criticism I have is that I wish there was a stiff rubber/plastic bottom to allow the bag to stand up. Through the winter I play indoors, and there are no fences to hang it from. It is very awkward to handle the bag when it is not supported in any way. I am going to try and find some stiff material that I can cut into the shape of the bottom of the bag to see if that would help. It's a shame because if the bag could stand up on its own, it would be perfect in pretty much every way!
Axiom … The Only Backpack You’ll Need
This Axiom backpack is just flat-out an awesome product! After stumbling onto reviews of this backpack on YouTube, I knew I had to try it. The design shows that a lot of thought went into it, and the build quality is fantastic. I have used it for hiking, as a computer bag on a recent business trip, and of course … as a tennis bag. This backpack is a 3-in-1 replacement for all of my other so-called specialized bags, and out performs them in nearly every way. I do second one reviewer’s suggestion for an optional sternal strap … unnecessary for tennis, but a nice-to-have for hiking.
It really delivers on the promise of quality and comfort. It is well desing. My only suggestion would be for a little better space for the rackets. Its a little too tigh for 2 rackets. Aside from that, is as comfortable as expected.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.