Back Panel Sleeve for Storing Racquets or a Laptop
• Customized to store tennis racquets sized 108 or below or 1 tennis racquet sized 110 and above. Easily stores 2 Pickleball racquets.
• When zipped closed, racquet grips will extend out of the bag diagonally to avoid contact with your head while wearing the backpack.
• Exterior padding for comfort and protection.
• Capable of storing a large laptop computer measuring 17.5” x 12”.
Main Storage Compartment
• Ideal for storing bigger items such as a jacket, dry clothes, towels, hat, loose tennis balls, or water bottle.
• Easy access through the top lid.
• One small, zippered pocket and key clip located at the top for phone, wallet, and keys.
• A second larger interior pocket below is perfect for storing medium sized items such as string, wrist bands, and snacks.
• Zippered closures prevent items from spilling out into main compartment.
Innovative Large Mesh Exterior Storage Panel Isolates Wet Gear from Dry Gear
• Exterior mesh panel ventilates moisture to inhibit mold & mildew.
• Located on front panel for easy access.
• Waterproof fabric is featured between the main compartment and exterior mesh storage panel.
• Large enough to store size 12 tennis shoes.
Two Mesh Side Pockets
• Each pocket can store up to a 40oz water bottle, one can of tennis balls, or 2 pickleballs.
• Can also be used to quickly stash phone or keys while on the court.
• Adjustable strap and buckle system secures contents tightly.
• Allows the backpack to hang from a fence.
• Can be tucked away neatly when not in use.
Shoulder Straps with Sternum Strap
• Adequately padded for premium comfort.
• Adjustable to accommodate all body types and sizes.
• Adjustable sternum strap can be clipped for enhanced stability during bike rides or longer walks.
Protected Zippers and Durable Materials
• 600D polyester
• Tough for years of play
• Water repellent treatment provides light resistance against weather.
• Zipper teeth are protected underneath zipper jackets to minimize wear and tear from the elements.
• Auto-lock zipper for the back panel racquet sleeve prevents accidental opening.
What every growing junior needs!
We were lucky enough to win an Aether Backpack and Chris sent it to arrive super fast even to us far away overseas! My son is now 7 and before he had a small backpack for some gear but dad had to do the heavy lifting with the bulk of training gear in his big bag. But now my son is older and is learning to be more independent, packing his own gear and carrying it himself. The Aether Backpack is perfect for this with a simple set up of various different sections, my son now knows where to stow his wet gear (in the front mesh section), side pockets for fast access (eg skipping rope, umbrella, etc). And the main section for the bulk of his gear but with the handy little section inside for note books, etc. Also great to be able to stow 2 rackets so he is hands free when on the road. The shoulder straps adjust to just the right length for adults as well as younger juniors, with that handy sternum strap to keep things snug and secure. This all makes for a big capacity bag without being too bulky for a young junior to handle and carry around. And he gets to learn to be independent and more self-organized. Fantastic and durable well-designed backpack. Thank you Chris!
Exactly what I needed
I purchased the Aether backpack several months ago when it was first introduced in the Geau line of products. It exceeds all my expectations and continues to meet my needs as a tennis player who plays 2 to 3 times a week. It holds everything I need and then some. I highly recommend it!
Excellent choice in a new backpack
This backpack fits all my needs-2 108 racquets, very large compartments for balls , towels, sweatbands and extra tops. Side pockets are ideal for water bottle and cell phone. Mesh front separates all my sweaty stuff. Very well padded and comfortable .
My current bag is the Aether Backpack. It's a very versatile bag that provides me with options of space, organization & protection. It is also the perfect bag when I travel back & forth to the court via bicycle!!
Well thought out and versatile sports bag!
The outer mesh pocket is so great for storing wet or dirty items. Love the hook that allows for hooking the bag to a fence. Also love that the side pockets are adjustable and can easily hold my oversized water bottle. The main compartment is very spacious and has small inner pocket for phone or other small items and also has an inner key hook. Of all the bags I researched this one wins hands down for function, price and appearance.
WARNING: Please click here to review the Proposition 65 Warning related to this item.